Sun Genomics is working to change the way we view our microbiome in health and wellness. We are seeking a passionate supply chain/logistics technician to join us and help to solve a challenging set of problems in establishing a logistics strategy for our startup company. We are seeking a logistics technician who is capable of working with a team and executing independently to develop and apply logistic workflows. The qualified candidate will be fully competent and proficient to develop and handle an inventory management system, tracking lots, implementing a quality control system, shipping goods, and customer tracking. We are looking for someone seeking a challenging project, who is ambitious, detail oriented, and able to independently perform tasks with accuracy.
Full Stack Developer
- Build and own our frontend architecture
- Push the boundaries of modern frontend engineering to build fast and ambitious web applications
- Work closely with our Product Team and Engineering teams to build features that have significant business impact
- Design elegant and intuitive UI components
- Drive forward thinking for frontend technologies at Sun Genomics
- Implement the functionality necessary to power the front end to life in our backend services
- Work in small but tight teams
- Understand our business context deeply and leverage your engineering knowledge to propose creative solutions to problems
- A degree from an accredited university in Computer Science or related field.
- Understand the complexities of the DOM and CSS, especially how they interact.
- Interpret UI performance metrics and address issues accordingly
- Know and understand the implications of the latest developments in ECMAScript
- Learn from and mentor other engineers
- Reason about trade-offs when discussing frontend technologies
- Navigate and write backend code
- Are Interested in working in a team applying data science to solve challenging business problems
- See yourself as an entrepreneur as well as an engineer
- Have at least 5 years of professional experience, and have served as tech lead for a specific application, product area, or level of infrastructure
- Can balance deep work with cross team collaboration
Who you would work with:
- You would join a dynamic and diverse team who enjoy solving interesting problems in a collaborative environment
- You will work in a startup environment with unique people who come from many different backgrounds.
- Your co-workers will include motivated recent graduates as well as experienced industry leaders